- Collecting Information: Whenever you access this website, ENTUITIVE will collect the following types of information from you:
■ The IP address of your machine when connected to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet;
■ The operating system and the browser your computer uses and any search engine you are using;
■ The date and time you are visiting; an
■ The URLs of the pages you visit
as well as any other information you may explicitly provide in the course of accessing the website, such as your name, gender, email address and other personal details such as telephone number.
- Further Collection: ENTUITIVE also reserves the right to collect more extensive information where it deems such action is appropriate, such as in the case of any security concerns which may arise. Where possible, information will be obtained directly from you. However, you acknowledge that by accessing the website information may be collected from you as a result of the workings of the website and the attached systems and software.
- Use of Information: ENTUITIVE uses the information provided by you or generated by your use of the website to provide you with any services you may request from ENTUITIVE. ENTUITIVE also uses information collected from you to assess the performance of the website and to ensure that the website serves your needs in the most efficient manner possible.
- Data Transmission: Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst ENTUITIVE strives to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure complete security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- Accessing Information: You are entitled to access any information which ENTUITIVE may hold about you and ENTUITIVE is obliged to provide this information to you as long as it has such information and such information can be readily retrieved. You are also entitled to request ENTUITIVE correct any inaccuracies in any information which ENTUITIVE holds about you. ENTUITIVE is entitled to charge you for the reasonable costs of retrieving, providing this information and as applicable correcting this information.
- Providing Information: You agree that ENTUITIVE may provide any personal information it collects about you to its debt collection and credit reference agencies and any other parties it deems necessary in relation to providing you access to this website, for any services you access from this website, to recover any money you owe to ENTUITIVE and to exercise any lawful right ENTUITIVE, its debt collection and credit reference agencies may have. You also authorise any person to provide ENTUITIVE with such information as ENTUITIVE may require in response to credit enquiries.
- Disclosing Information: You also agree that ENTUITIVE is entitled to disclose information it holds about you without your prior permission if ENTUITIVE reasonably believes that such disclosure is necessary to:
■ Conform to legal requirements;
■ Comply with legal process or help to maintain the law;
■ Protect ENTUITIVE's rights or property; or
The Complete Asbestos Management System